Pork Tenderloin on a Stick - first try

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome!!! What a great idea. Something new to try. I also thought those were cinnamon rolls. May try that onion idea with my cook tonight.

Good looking spread! I’m liking the bbq onion slices you got going on there.

this was a first go at a variation of a Jeff recipe.

I cut two tenderloins into strips and rubbed them with yardbirds, and left hem overnight. next day I splashed them with some Jack Daniels then back in the refer for a couple hours. then put them on sticks. Smoked at 180 for about 30min then up to 235 till done - about another hour. did some onion slices on the side. all got sauced about half way through. I used blues hog Tennessee red , on half and killer hogs The BBQ sauce on the other half. turned out pretty good. heres the progress and product. roaster corn salad on the side.View attachment 458640View attachment 458641View attachment 458642View attachment 458643View attachment 458644View attachment 458645
Great looking plate there!

Had me going too! I thought the onions were some type of desert too! This looks awesome. I really have to do the pork thing. Like!

Reactions: sandyut
Wow, that all looks amazing! And love those onions...2nd post I've seen them on tonight, the other credited you for them. Gonna have to try them for sure...but leftovers never happen for us

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky