Pork Ribeye...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look great! Nice work and congrats on the carousel ride!

My wife would make me do something like a peach jelly glaze on hers...

That looks quite tasty - I also like the way you prepped the potato :) Hope everyone is feeling better!

Looks Dang Tasty, Charles!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Charles in Charge, that meal looks fantastic. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris
Dang that looks so good! Those pork chops are so amazing!

Glad you liked the Chick Peas as well! Great idea on adding the brown sugar for balance.
Looks great! I’ve been meaning to order pork ribeyes from Wildfork at some point.
That is one slammin' cook Charles, I love pork chops just about any way they get on the plate, yours are spectacular! Glad to hear the wife is up and around, you kids stay safe. RAY
Those chops look amazing Charles. Looks like a great dinner.
Very Nice! Pork and Roots.....that is REAL food right there!
Those chops look delicious!
Nicely done!
Al
That's a fine looking meal
Nice work there, Charles. Hope your wife gets better soon.

Stu
Those look great! Nice work and congrats on the carousel ride!

My wife would make me do something like a peach jelly glaze on hers...
That looks quite tasty - I also like the way you prepped the potato :) Hope everyone is feeling better!
Thank you all for the compliments, they mean a lot. My wife has finally gotten up and about and seems to be back close to 100% today, thankfully...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky