Pork Loin Vac Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

m i z-b b q

Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
Sikeston, MO
I received a whole pork loin today from the power plant where I work. I am planning on cutting it up myself and I wanted to try something. I have seen in places such as Wally World and other grocery stores where they have pork tenderloins vacuum sealed up preseasoned and marinated... Has anyone had any luck doing this themselves? I figured I would season it up and coat it in my personal marinade and then vac seal and set it in the freezer for better weather. I wanted to come for some advice as I just kind of brainstormed this morning. Is there any danger to this or will I be okay doing this?

-Luke

The store I worked in used to sell marinaded pork tenderloins in small cryovac packages. I had a recipe for a home brew version of the Italian one. I've been looking every where but I can't seem to locate it (CRS at work again) The only thing I remember is that it contained Olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasonings, granulated garlic, salt and pepper. That might be a starting point for you. There was also a Teraki flavor that could be done with Yoshida's sauce. Hope this helps a little.

I've preseasoned my pork ofton its a good thing . cut up loins into chops a vacumed... and made smaller roasts out of rest pre seasoned wrokes great...Happy Smokin  , and Happy Holly Daze to all.... 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky