Pork for the 4th- Cuban Stuffed Pork Loin and more....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is definitely on my list for a future smoke. Looks outstanding. I've been on a huge Cuban binge over the last few years.

How in the world did you tie that sucker up with the pickles/cheese slices/ham? Looks like you'd need 10 hands to keep that puppy together!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: millerbuilds
This is definitely on my list for a future smoke. Looks outstanding. I've been on a huge Cuban binge over the last few years.

How in the world did you tie that sucker up with the pickles/cheese slices/ham? Looks like you'd need 10 hands to keep that puppy together!

Thanks for sharing!
Sal, Thanks much!
It was not easy. I had to have my wife help, it took both my hands to hold the roast together and she tied it up. It does not show in the pictures, but I laid out the twine then placed the pork on top of the twine before loading all of the ingredients.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Very inventive.
Love Cuban sandwich.
What inspired your twist (or roll)?
Thank you very much. I was starring at a whole pork loin and not wanting to do it all the same as I have in the past. It hit just hit me, lets try and make it like a Cuban Sandwich.

Smoke ON!
- Jason

Reactions: Fueling Around
Awesome job 2 different meals great left over sammies. That's the thing with this forum always something new to try.

Warren
Thanks Warren!
Sadly, it is all gone.... I hate to say it, but it was even better the next day!

Smoke ON!
- Jason

Man that looks good! I’ve got a loin the freezer I’m gonna have to try that Cuban!

Those both look amazing. You gave me something to try this summer.Any other ideas you have for the stuffed loin.

Man that looks good! I’ve got a loin the freezer I’m gonna have to try that Cuban!
Give it a try, it was awesome!
The only recommendation I have is to blend in cream cheese to the mustard mix.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Those both look amazing. You gave me something to try this summer.Any other ideas you have for the stuffed loin.
Thank you!
I did one with roasted red peppers, spinach, onions and provolone cheese. I think the next ones will be a Greek version and an Italian version.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Forgot to ask if you prefer one portion of the loin for a roll?
I usually get a full loin as it is much cheaper than the butcher making three cuts to package for retail.

Forgot to ask if you prefer one portion of the loin for a roll?
I usually get a full loin as it is much cheaper than the butcher making three cuts to package for retail.
Like you, I typically buy the entire loin as well. The center cut is probably the most uniform and most tender, but with stuffing the loin and rolling out and pounding the loin tenderizes the meat pretty well. The key is uniform thickness.

Hope this answers your question.

- Jason

Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky