Pork Cuff

  • Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.


Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
Was wondering if any of you have ever heard of a cut of pork called a pork Cuff. Was talking this morning with Ben Lang and he mentioned he had thrown a couple "Pork Cuffs" on his smoker this morning and conversation got to somthin else befoe I could ask him what that was. Is it a regional term??
Well you sure got me stumped!! I even called my little brother (still cutting meat for a living) and he doesn't have a clue although he thought it might have something to do with the shoulder joint/forearm part of the hog.
Theresa...its not a term used in the proper nomenclature....must be something somebody decided to call it ,sometimes some shops will do this
As a Chef I've never heard of them either.
But a cuff on clothes is located at the ankle or wrist and that is where a pork hock is located.That would be my guess.Kinda sounds like a British saying(or maybe Redneck?).
It'll be interesting to find out.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads