Pork Country Style Ribs (Air Fried in Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks real good John, Haven't done CSRs in a long long time.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great Bear!! I’ll get sous vide first will take them up another notch too. I gotta say that deviled egg made me crave some lol. I love those things.

Thank You Jeff!!!
Mrs Bear makes great Deviled Eggs. During our 52 years of marriage, every picnic we went to, whether it be family, Beth Steel, Softball Team, Church, or whatever, she always took between 4 & 6 Dozen Deviled Eggs. Everybody looked for them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
The CSR’s look great Bear! I think the SV followed by the ninja sounds like a good idea. Like!!

Thank You Xray!!
Yup---That will be my next CSR cook!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those look great John. I always have trouble doing CSR's any way, smoking, grilling, oven. They come out tough. Years ago we boiled them then grilled them, those were the toughest of all, lol. All of those meals look delicious and I'm sure when you do the SV then the Ninja next time it'll be much more tender.

Thank You Mike!!
Before I had a Smoker, I used to bring to boil, then Simmer, then skewer them in my Show Time Rotisserie. They were pretty good, but I believe "SV to Ninja on Air Crisp" will be the Best.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear! I agree on the SV, then ninja. I have been SV ribs and searing off or even broiler and they come out great.

Thank You
Looks great Bear! I agree on the SV, then ninja. I have been SV ribs and searing off or even broiler and they come out great.

Thank You Cliff !!
Yup, as soon as we get another pack of CSRs, I'll be trying that way.
Should work Great.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky