Pork Country Style Ribs (Air Fried in Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Pork Country Style Ribs (Air Fried in Ninja)

I couldn’t go long without trying some CSRs in this Ninja Smart Grill XL.

So I finished their separation cuts & coated them with Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic Powder & Onion Powder.
Then I set the Ninja for Air Frying, @ 375°, and Preheat.
Then I lined them up when it said “Add Food”, and coated with Jeff’s Sauce.
Then after 10 minutes I flipped them & coated the second side with Jeff’s Sauce.
Then another 10 minutes Same Thing. Then I just flipped them around a couple more short times, until they all were over 145°.

I’ll cover the rest of what I did in the Captions above each Pic below:

BTW: I think next time I’ll go with SV, and Finish with the Ninja.

Bear

Finished the cutting into strips, and seasoned 6 CSRs: (Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder):
IMG_7272.jpeg

Put in Ninja, and add Jeff's BBQ Sauce:
IMG_7273.jpeg

After 10 minutes @ 375°, before flipping:
IMG_7274.jpeg

After flipping & coating with Jeff's BBQ Sauce:
IMG_7275.jpeg

After 20 total minutes---Almost ready:
IMG_7276.jpeg

Bear's first night's Supper, with Spanish Rice & a few Pickled Red Beets:
IMG_7278.jpeg

Second Night----Arranged small slices around perimeter to reheat evenly:
IMG_7279.jpeg

Second Night's Supper----Bite-size pieces of CSRs, with Spanish Rice & a Couple Deviled Eggs:
IMG_7281.jpeg

Third Night's Supper---Last of the CSR pieces & last of the Spanish Rice:
IMG_7282.jpeg

You and the Ninja are turning out some good looking stuff. I tell ya as hot and humid as its been here I almost dont want to be outside over a hot grill or smoker. I may have to get me a ninja to cook on.

Jim

Looks good . I can never get them to come out tender . Love the look of the char on those . I like that SV then ninja idea .
Some good meals there as always .

Nice work Bear. Every time I see a Ninja post from you I start thinking I need to get one. Problem is that I have WAY too many kitchen gadgets already. I might have to liquidate one or two of them :emoji_wink:

Robert

Those meals are over the top my friend. Glad to see Ya'll survived the tornado outbreaks up your way last week. That was definitely something PA/NJ area is not used to seeing. Stay safe and be careful. 🍻
John

Thank You John!!
And for the Like.
Yup---We aren't used to anything but Snow Storms around here!!
I remember a few years ago, my Buddy's wife was working in the Drive-thru Window of the Richlandtown Bank, when a Dumpster flew by the window.:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

Bear

Reactions: Wurstmeister
You and the Ninja are turning out some good looking stuff. I tell ya as hot and humid as its been here I almost dont want to be outside over a hot grill or smoker. I may have to get me a ninja to cook on.

Jim

Thank You Jim!!
You wouldn't regret getting one like this one!!

Bear

Looks good . I can never get them to come out tender . Love the look of the char on those . I like that SV then ninja idea .
Some good meals there as always .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup, these were Great, but they could have been more tender.
I think that SV to Ninja will be the Ticket !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear!! I’ll get sous vide first will take them up another notch too. I gotta say that deviled egg made me crave some lol. I love those things.

The CSR’s look great Bear! I think the SV followed by the ninja sounds like a good idea. Like!!

Those look great John. I always have trouble doing CSR's any way, smoking, grilling, oven. They come out tough. Years ago we boiled them then grilled them, those were the toughest of all, lol. All of those meals look delicious and I'm sure when you do the SV then the Ninja next time it'll be much more tender.

Looks great Bear! I agree on the SV, then ninja. I have been SV ribs and searing off or even broiler and they come out great.

Nice work Bear. Every time I see a Ninja post from you I start thinking I need to get one. Problem is that I have WAY too many kitchen gadgets already. I might have to liquidate one or two of them :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
That's what I did. I only kept my Sous Vide Supreme & this Ninja Smart Grill.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'll take one of each plate bear , they look good.

Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky