Pork Butt 99¢/lb @BigY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WaterRat

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 14, 2018
Hamden, CT
Hey All,

As the title says pork butt is 99¢/lb this week @ BigY. I know they aren't a ton of us in Southern New England and some people avoid BigY due to their somewhat high regular prices (they do have some great meat sales time to time) but I hope this helps someone. Gotta take advantage when ya can ;) Pork butt around here runs ~$2.50/lb regular, $1.99/lb is a "sale". This is a super sale.

BTW, I think we need a "Meat Sale" sub-forum

That's a great idea to have a sub forum! Hopefully the powers that be listen to your idea!

Reactions: PPG1
That's a great idea to have a sub forum! Hopefully the powers that be listen to your idea!

It's been floated before, quite recently, just giving it another nudge ;) Could help keep the board organized, and posts could in theory just be deleted once they are a month old or whatever time is picked.

are they cryovaced and no additional liquids and stamped as such??> i only buy stamped no injections

are they cryovaced and no additional liquids and stamped as such??> i only buy stamped no injections
Don't know, just saw the Ad but typically BigY carries just plain old unmessed with pork butt. I may go later today to get a couple.

Hey All,

As the title says pork butt is 99¢/lb this week @ BigY. I know they aren't a ton of us in Southern New England and some people avoid BigY due to their somewhat high regular prices (they do have some great meat sales time to time) but I hope this helps someone. Gotta take advantage when ya can ;) Pork butt around here runs ~$2.50/lb regular, $1.99/lb is a "sale". This is a super sale.

BTW, I think we need a "Meat Sale" sub-forum
Where in CT do you live and what BigY do you shop at? I used to live in New Milford, worked at that one in town and in Nauguatuck.

I'm in Hamden. Bought 2 Butts at the Cheshire BigY. Same deal in North Haven.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky