pork belly tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
sometime I think I put too much of this little stupid sh*t up, plus on things like tacos and fajitas by the time you get it arranged and pics, it's cold. This was the end pieces from my pork belly for bacon cook Monday.
Avocado is just for show... it does nothing for me.

burntends tacos 11 2023.jpg

sometime I think I put too much of this little stupid sh*t up, plus on things like tacos and fajitas by the time you get it arranged and pics, it's cold. This was the end pieces from my pork belly for bacon cook Monday.
Avocado is just for show... it does nothing for me.

View attachment 681081
Looks like it will eat good to me!

Avocado alone doesn't wow. Get a little onion, lime juice, and jalapeno in there and you may be surprised at how the avocado makes it's rich fatty creamy qualities shine and enhance flavor more. Kind of like how butter behaves :D

You can post all the belly tacos you want!! I'm in for 3 lol. I'll take the avocado too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky