Pork Belly for my John Deere technician

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KM0AGA

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 25, 2022
Iowa
Just finished a belly for my John Deere technician. I bought a new tractor and had to have $5,000.00 dollars worth of warranty work due to a hairline crack.

Pics and notes below.

20230827_154648.jpg
20230827_154659.jpg

Attachments

• PORK BELLY NOTES.docx
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
Great way to keep you on the good side of the tractor tech! They be fighting to work on your stuff if your name pops back up.

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I use to leave 6 packs of Busch Lite on the front seat with a note for the warranty mechanic on my truck. Needless to say they started running after my truck after the first time!

I use to leave 6 packs of Busch Lite on the front seat with a note for the warranty mechanic on my truck. Needless to say they started running after my truck after the first time!
You know that's a damn good idea. I have to wait a dang long time to get my tri-axle worked on these days. Maybe some Jack D could fix that!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky