PNW newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dlnida

Original poster
May 24, 2012
Lake Stevens Wa
Greetings! My name is Dan, and I am from Lake Stevens, WA.  I've been grilling and smoking off and on for 15 years, but after cruising the threads here I see there is much much more to be learned!  As for equipment, I'm currently stuck with just a kettle grill after my father in law requested<demanded> that I give him his Brinkman side box back. The search for a replacement brought me here, and now I'm busy making a wish list for the Boss Lady.  I look forward to many tasty tips and helpful hints from this gathering of geniuses!

Dan welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Good luck with the wish list just don't tell her it never seems to end
biggrin.gif

Mr. Rodriguez, that is an excellent point. The only problem is the DIY bug has taken a large bite out of me, and I'm now kicking the idea of a custom build around the old noodle!  Is it just me, or can anyone else hear my wife grinding her teeth?

Hello Dan 

That grinding noise you here is the sound of the grinder on your new smoker. Given enough time she will be there helping you
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky