Please Join Me In Boycotting china imports

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Its a government cover-up I tell ya!
icon_eek.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
hehehe, I aint got any there cept the first one. Tough crowd!
icon_smile.gif

I blame it on smoke chef for his 3.000 word replies!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Its all good, like it was said many times.I think its good to be able to discuss contreversial things and still have fun and be friends.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

first of all I apoligize for this thread..most or correct, that this is not the place. But, on the other hand we have buying power. I never thought it would take off like it did.
And what a great group of folks. civil..
In my town all my favorite stores, mostly food stores went under after the wal marts moved in. we had 5 differnt choices. now it is pretty much 2. albertson's and wal-mart. I wish smith's was back, great store.
this made in China stuff,, when I must shop at lowes instead of the ole haydens hardware (mom and pop) they shut down shortly after lowes opend. been in the same spot doing sales for over 20 years.
back to shopping at lowes. pipe fittings? do they have micrometers over in china??I think they use yard sticks only. what junk. any ways enough of that. I just refuse to buy items made in china anymore. But, the sneaky little devils sometimes manage to hide their labels from my old eyes and sometimes a product will make it into the house. thanks fer not tar and featherin me..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky