Playing around with the camera.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing fancy with these. Nikon P900. My D7100 has a problem with the sensor. So I'm in the market for a new DSLR.
Good to see a fellow Nikon user. Sorry about the sensor trouble. I know this weekend some people have the z5 on sale. I look at the new cameras every so often but I’m still shooting on my D90 from 2008. It cost me a bit getting it back in college but I think I’ve got a pretty good return on the investment. Once again nice shots. You’ve got a good eye.

Good to see a fellow Nikon user. Sorry about the sensor trouble. I know this weekend some people have the z5 on sale. I look at the new cameras every so often but I’m still shooting on my D90 from 2008. It cost me a bit getting it back in college but I think I’ve got a pretty good return on the investment. Once again nice shots. You’ve got a good eye.

Thanks. I'm not too bent out of shape with the 7100 failing. It has had a ton of use. I've been looking at the Z line too since I've been thinking of downsizing a bit. I have a Olympus EM10 Mark III which is a pretty decent mirrorless rig.

Reactions: SKade
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky