playin with the pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Debi, he's an Air Force jock. they can't do that. That was a bunch of Army Grunts as he calls us.
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif
I took that pic in Feb 68 from my bird

Gypsy
I have Vista and resize with Microsoft Office Picture Manager the same as I did with XP. After you have opened your pic up with Microsoft Office Picture Manager just select "edit" and then "resize" and you will be offered quite a few preset sizes or you can manually adjust the size. Then click "save" or else "save as" under the file option. "Save" will resize your original or use "save as" and it will save another copy of your original in your newly chosen size.

thanx mossy but i had to reinstall vista(long story) and i don't have the office part. everything opens auto w/ windows media player- i may reinstall the camera software as it was getting cornfused. p.s. vista sucks- i can't say how many ways...

Very kewl Blackhawk! 68 man that was a weird time ... what I remember most was being confused. Big separation between friends ...
LOVE IT OR LEAVE I SAY!

GYspy - I got a card somewhere for a free Vista upgrade with my laptop but I have heard not to do it yet.

Yea, but what happens when the thingy that goes round and round stops going round and round...................
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
We had 7 others!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

That's the Ticket!

A big Texas Thankie to all who gave advice! Love this site and the people who are on it!
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky