PK 360 question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mda79871

Original poster
Dec 16, 2022
I recently bought a PK 360 through an auction site for $100. Great deal, so I thought. It didn't come with box 2. So I have just this. I can order the sides and handle, but I don't have a base. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PK doesn't sale just a base (go figure)
1000000992.jpg

That is a good deal. A trip to hardware store should get you the stuff you need. May need to find a welder. With all the pictures on the net of a 360, should be pretty easy to make what you need. Like this one for the base:
1671214209454.png

Reactions: Marknmd
My brother in law is a welder, I showed him what I want to make and he's going to weld an X frame base with a 4" OD piece of pipe to receive the stand pipe. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky