• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

PIZZA TIME

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
I couldn't figure where to put this so cheese it is. I did some smoking and put some flour in there after the meat was done for a good smoke job. Anyway's I had a little time the other day and made a pizza. I used the smoked flour and made a dough. Next was some marinara sauce, some sliced mushrooms "canned' didn't feel like a store run for fresh ones. Then I put some Italian sausage that I put in the smoker for an hour. Next came the cheese, smoked mozz and smoked monster. I didn't have time to cook it in the smoker so in the oven it went. I figured why not since most of it was already smoked. Enjoy!

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
I bet it tasted great

fife

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 14, 2011
HOley crap PIZZA in the smoker I bet that was good but now I have seen it all I would have never thought of that.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
WOOO HOOO! Awesome!

daveomak

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Wood fired pizza oven taste at home. I couldn't get much better than that!

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Meat, That is what I want for dinner tonite, been thinkin' of pizza all day. Can't find any smoked pizza here, only boring non-smoked pizza.
!!!!

Looks Fabulous!!!

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
So, please tell me and the rest of the SMF exactly how you made the pizza step by step. 
  . (Without me hitting my head against a wall figuring out how to make the smoked pizza). 

Thanks RP

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
So, please tell me and the rest of the SMF exactly how you made the pizza step by step. 
  . (Without me hitting my head against a wall figuring out how to make the smoked pizza). 

Thanks RP
Pretty simple really, I use Kroger pizza dough mix. I had some and smoked it while still a powder this time. I usually just follow the box instructions, just add water and mix and let sit in a covered bowl for 30 minutes then roll it out and add your ingredients and smoke it. I've seen frozen dough but haven't tried it. I like the powder mix so I can add some herbs or cayenne powder or whatever sounds good that night.

roller

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
That Pizza looks great! Gona have to try me one of those.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I couldn't figure where to put this so cheese it is. I did some smoking and put some flour in there after the meat was done for a good smoke job. Anyway's I had a little time the other day and made a pizza. I used the smoked flour and made a dough. Next was some marinara sauce, some sliced mushrooms "canned' didn't feel like a store run for fresh ones. Then I put some Italian sausage that I put in the smoker for an hour. Next came the cheese, smoked mozz and smoked monster. I didn't have time to cook it in the smoker so in the oven it went. I figured why not since most of it was already smoked. Enjoy!
That looks AWESOME,  Meateater!!!

I totally LOVE IT !

And Smoked Monster too!!!  

How did you get him in there---I'll bet that was a heckuva fight!

Bear

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
That looks AWESOME,  Meateater!!!

I totally LOVE IT !

And Smoked Monster too!!!  

How did you get him in there---I'll bet that was a heckuva fight!

Bear

Thanks Bear, LOL. I thought it was called Monster cheese  when I was a kid, kinda stuck. 

Last edited:

roller

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
I tell you that is about the best looking Pizza I have ever seen and I love some Pizza and beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.