Pita pizza.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Good morning folks,
Here is something I make for a twist in pizza. I use pita instead of regular crust. But found these a coupe times now.

OI000006.jpg

I think the olive oil makes a difference in them.

OI000004.jpg

As some of you may know. I'm fond of loaded pizzas!

OI000014.jpg

Not sure if I can get anything else on these!

OI000016.jpg

Dinner time! These cook at 400 degrees. And the pita stays nice and crunchy.

Dang those look great. Looks like some pretty nice crusts. I like using naan bread when I can find them. You got them loaded up good! Just the way I like them!

Looks good Steve, I like them loaded also, just not the mushrooms

Point for sure
Chris

That looks pretty darned good for a quick pizza Steve...and yes, I've kinda gotten the impression that you like your pizzas loaded up :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Looks just the way I like 'em Steve. Excellent work. Have a Safe and Happy Holiday.

Dang those look great. Looks like some pretty nice crusts. I like using naan bread when I can find them. You got them loaded up good! Just the way I like them!

Thanks Travis! Yup, I use naan bread sometimes too. Good stuff.

Nice piece of work Steve, looks delicious! No sense making a pizza if you aren't going to load it up. RAY

That looks pretty darned good for a quick pizza Steve...and yes, I've kinda gotten the impression that you like your pizzas loaded up :emoji_laughing:

Robert
LOL! Thanks bud! I guess I'm a "Travis" in the pizza world!

They sure look good! I'm like you, don't want any wimpy pizzas. Very nice, and have a merry Christmas!

Ryan

Geez Steve, I had a Digorno pizza last night and it don't look nothing like yours.....
It was the Supreme on a rising crust too......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky