Pit manufacturers closer to New England than Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Interest in Old School

Original poster
Nov 19, 2020
Hey all, anyone know of any pit manufacturers in or reasonably close to the Northeast? Sure do love LSG's, but $800+ just for shipping is crazy, would love to be able to travel a reasonable distance to pick one up myself, minus the shipping costs... Thanks in advance, ~Old School. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Reactions: kruizer
Not sure how big of a cooker you are looking at. I purchased a large insulated cabinet cooker with comp cart (about 900#) from LSG in January 2020. Delivered early May for $590 in Northern California. New England is no further from them I don't think.

Meadow creek is based out of Lancaster PA. Not that far of a haul. They have a large assortment. Their build quality is up there with the LSG’ and Shirley’s.

Also, Humphrey’s Smokers is in Maine if you are interested in a cabinet or gravity fed cabinet.

Meadow creek is based out of Lancaster PA. Not that far of a haul. They have a large assortment. Their build quality is up there with the LSG’ and Shirley’s.

Also, Humphrey’s Smokers is in Maine if you are interested in a cabinet or gravity fed cabinet.
Thank you much, was actually just finishing a Humphreys insulated cabinet video, nice to see some quality smokers up this way. Depending on where they are in Maine, Lancaster may not be to bad of a haul from western Ma. Appreciate your response...~ Old School

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky