Pit Boss 150PPG Table Top Smoker/Grill - Walmart Version

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Shootlessjoe

Original poster
Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys! It has been awhile since I log into here. I don't do a lot of grilling since then but I find that I got more time now than I have before. I am wanting to pull the trigger on the tabletop smoker since it is just me and I am not cooking for a family and such. Wanted to keep things small because I live in a duplex and with grills being on the banned list, I wanted something very small so it wouldn't take up much space. Anyone have any luck with these or know anyone who has this smoker/grill combo? I am weighing in heavly with it cause I would like to get some good taste going. I got an electric grill but it's not the same. I missing smoking a little on the side. Thoughts to this model? I heard the reviews are good and watched some videos on some who have bought it. Thanks!

Welcome back it's been awhile. I haven't seen that model nor do I know anyone who has one but if you buy it be sure to take some pics and let us know how ii works

Reactions: Shootlessjoe
Welcome back it's been awhile. I haven't seen that model nor do I know anyone who has one but if you buy it be sure to take some pics and let us know how ii works
Thanks Piney! Based on the amount of people who viewed this but didn't comment, I figured it might not be a very popular item vs a grill/smoker that is much bigger in size. I am trying to have less in case I live in a place down the road that bans the grills.. I can smuggle this one :)

Welcome back, Shootless. That pellet grill looks just like the A-Smoke AS300. It gets really good reviews. Big price difference, go with the Pit Boss.
And yes, when you get it, we need pics of it in action. :emoji_grinning:

Welcome back, Shootless. That pellet grill looks just like the A-Smoke AS300. It gets really good reviews. Big price difference, go with the Pit Boss.
And yes, when you get it, we need pics of it in action. :emoji_grinning:
Yeah I noticed the prince between those two brands. Any good pros on the A-SmokeAS300?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky