Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno's and Ham Hocks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I been wanting to try these for a while. Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno's in the Ninja. Only had 3 slices of bacon so made a half a piece work. For some reason turned Ninja down to 350 but should of just left at 390. Took 13 minutes. These turned out better than expected and peppers had a good heat. Will be doing these again!

IMG_20221217_135430565_HDR.jpg IMG_20221217_135820069.jpg

Woke up at 2 and could not go back to sleep so figured get my Ham Hocks smoked. Ran on Low smoke. Took them to 150. Will let sit in fridge a day than freeze for beans.

IMG_20221217_100616190_HDR.jpg

Tried out one of the small hocks. Great flavor and very smokey. Not real tender but when they braised in the beans should get tender. That extra smoke should work good in beans also.

Just bought what is called a MiniDsp to make 4 sub-woofers in my home theater play nice with each other. Instruction video is 2 hours long. Think I will do this another day and go to river. Jerk pork tenderloins on deck for tonight.

IMG_20221218_085121969_HDR.jpg

Reactions: bauchjw
The jalapenos sound great Brian but I can see some amazing soup or pork and beans in your future. Way to find something productive to do in the middle of the night :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Jalapenos look terrific Brian, and I'm waiting on the beans.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks delicious! I tried ABT's with pimento cheese once and my wife was like what the hell did you do to them? She likes pimento cheese on a sandwich, but it wasn't much of a hit in ABTs. I thought they were good, but prefer cream cheese with some cheddar mixed in.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky