Pig roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tommy c

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 23, 2006
Wisconsin
A couple of weeks ago we went to a pig roast, so I thought I'd post this for everyone :D
d394e994_vbattach10821.jpg

I'd sure like to see the size of the motor on that rotisserie!! Sucker gotta be pignormus!! :P
Here piggy, piggy, piggy!! :D

Now that is the way to roast a pig. Did you notice the combination of briquettes and lump charcoal?

i was at a pig roast 4th July....here is a pic of my friend posing with the "main course's noggin". we were teamed-up and on a winning streak at the horse-shoe pit (not to mention a few too many brews..LOL) when the pig came off so i didn't get a pic of the whole pig. it was good, though i must admit it was not extreemley impressive.
474f7402_vbattach10826.jpg

Sweet! That pig cooker company, I must contact them. I've had the exact same idea, or very close for chicken wings.

Thanks!

Norm

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky