Pickled sausage.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You mentioned these the other day and I’ve had the munchies for them since!! Look great. Like your wife I LOVE liverwurst. When I was a kid I would devour limburger and as she called it “gooseliver”. I still love the liverwurst and braunschweiger but can’t get the Limburger past my nose.
Never got the taste for liverwurst. Can't stand the smell of it. These 2 quarts will last a month or so

And they are great! They need a few more days. But I had to try one.
20201207_135941_HDR.jpg

The pickling sounds like a great twist for my traditional German sausages. Now you have thinking about pickling my Hot Italian Sausage & 10 Spice Smoked Kielbasa (see photo). I didn't hang them, but placed on grill plates, hence the grill marks/burns. Going back to hanging.
Final Product.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky