Pickled eggs with chunks of sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like a pickled egg here and there but never had a good pickled sausage.
I have hardboiled, cold smoked and then pickled eggs which are fantastic.
Was thinking of trying to do some sausage but the taste of the store bought Hot Mamma's
pulled me back to reality!

I have and it's not difficult. I do it with linguica and oh boy is it good. I'll have to dig up the recipe I use when I get home.

Reactions: poacherjoe
I have and it's not difficult. I do it with linguica and oh boy is it good. I'll have to dig up the recipe I use when I get home.
I want to try it with some cajun sausage ! I made 3 quart jars of eggs using different recipe's to find one I like before I go all out with a 1 gallon jar using the sausage too. I want them spicy so I have been using jalapeno's from the garden vs red pepper flakes . Waiting 3 weeks before I taste test the eggs.

This is one I remembered .

Reactions: gmc2003
Has anyone attempted this yet ? It sounds hella good

I've added eggs to this as well Comes out great!

Reactions: chopsaw

I've added eggs to this as well Comes out great!
Steve you mentioned " Military Grade " I am thinking about the possibility of Nuclear depending on the ingredients.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky