pic of finished lunch meat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trece

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Sliced mesquite smoked turkey breast, injected with pepper and butter and rubbed w/sage/thyme/poultry seasoning and pepper

Its got a kick, really good, just need to find bigger cuts of meat. 3 Lb roast weighed in at 1.4 pounds finished. I brined it overnight but I weighed it before I brined.
Trece

Great job Trece!

I buy whole birds on sale and strip the breasts off and save up the wings and legs. My boy (he's 30) loves smoked drummys and smoked turkey lunch meat. I've got some 6 and 8 inch casings that work great for lunch meat!

Forgive my stupidity, I'm really tryin to learn........now I know casing's are what sausage is wraped in, is that what you mean? How does it work? What would I do?
I promiss I'll get better as time goes on...........
Thx for being there, btw, I tried to e-mail you on web site (I was having a panic attack) and it didn't work??? no clue
Thx for everything, I wish you lived next door..................wait a minute, I forgot, I'm a Realtor, would you like to move?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
:)
Trece

trece... yer fine. i've been cooking since i was 10 on our boats and since 13 as the regular cook.etc, owned & ran resturants & catering businesses.....la ti da debi still loses me daily........"mom" has it going on and is a wealth of info...and she is the most humble person i have never met yet...

Looks good Trece!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky