Philly cheesesteak Pizza (My First)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
great looking pie!
Jim
Thank You Jim!!
It was Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks delicious! And a great idea...kinda been thinking about a homemade pizza.

Ryan
Thank You Ryan!!
It was even better than I expected!
Next time I might try Half Cheesesteak & Half Weber.
A couple years ago that would be one of each, but now it's gonna have to be half of each.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Dang what do you mean finally got around to it. It seems all that Bear does is eat and sleep. Cut the nap time and get more cooking time. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
The pie does look good.

Warren

That's a nice looking Pizza, John. Great job, I've never thought of that as a Pizza, but makes good sense. I finally used my Ninja yesterday for the first time, made thick cut fries, and it worked perfectly and cooked faster than I thought. Now the fun begins, lol. Great job and write up.

Thank You Mike!!
Yeah, until you know how long something takes in that Ninja, shoot low, it'll take you by surprise.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I wish I was there to share that pizza with you! It looks delicious & you like the same ingredients as we do!
Al
Thank You Al !!
I would have liked Fried Onions too, but we didn't have any onions. I have to plan ahead if I want fried onions, because we don't stock them, and we only get groceries every other Tuesday.
And Thanks for the like.

Bear

Bear , that my friend is a great looking and sounding pizza.
I like your way of thinking.
You would have to get a few more Ninja's going to do enough of those .
I think I could throw back a few of those

David

Dang what do you mean finally got around to it. It seems all that Bear does is eat and sleep. Cut the nap time and get more cooking time. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
The pie does look good.

Warren
Thank You Warren!!
Actually I think I'm eating less & sleeping more.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear , that my friend is a great looking and sounding pizza.
I like your way of thinking.
You would have to get a few more Ninja's going to do enough of those .

I think I could throw back a few of those

David

Thank You David !!
This even tasted better than it looks!!
Gotta make these more often!
Gotta try a Weber like this too!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky