Pet Food Recall

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
I know this is way off topic, but I figured we owe it to our faithfull friends.

They say it has caused 10 deaths that they know of so far.

Please see the attached link for all the pet food brands that are affected.... it is more extensive than I thought.

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/

yea, been on the news out here......supposidly most of all was sold at walmart........thankfully I don't feed my boy any of that stuff....and heck, he always wants what I'm eating anyway
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

If you look at the list smoked it's a whole lot of different brands including the more "expensive" ones as well. I was suprised to see just how many are being recalled.

yea I know....my boy gets science diet...senior blend (yea he is old....just like daddy!!!) I was surprised to see euk and iams on there....but I alsoe believe most of it is canned or pouched "wet" types........I'd just die if something happend to my boy......

if you look at the pdf it says not for release over us newswire services...wtf

did they not want the public to know?...lol

my boy eats Purina Beneful... i would be p.o.'d if my boy got sick...i already have about 4000 into my dog already and glad you posted this..cant affored anymore..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky