Pepperoni pizza I made

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you're not using starter and doing NY it should work well enough. Flour to flour can make a big difference in hydration levels though. I use PizzaApp on my iPhone to figure out my dough, there's an Android version. The best dough calculators on a phone I've tried. Also this web site's dough calculator has given me some great dough. I don't understand the science'y side of making pizzas enough to come up with my own calculations, and I don't understand dough thickness and how to figure it out. Luckly math geeks have made all sorts of web sites that figure this all out for you. The last batch I made with the calculator below this is what they told me.

"the pizza was better than Little Ceasers!" The person it came from, that was a shining compliment lol.

https://www.mightypizzastone.com/2017/02/04/pizza-and-bread-dough-recipe-creator/

Better then Little Ceasers...high praise there! Thanks for the app. Downloading now.

Better then Little Ceasers...high praise there! Thanks for the app. Downloading now.

The app's a bit confusing to me, but if you plan to do RT & CT you have to go into the settings and enable CT. I always do a day + in the fridge so I have to go in and enable it every time. Might not be like this on Android I dunno. The app has always given me outstanding dough, seems to be the best when it comes to using starter too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky