Pennsylvania 2019 Gathering September 27th - 29th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Something we need if you can help. Some tents I have a 10x10 so does Adam we could use a couple more if you have one. Also some tables and bring your own chairs. Bring all drinks for your family both non and alcoholic if you wish to share what you bring that's fine.

Warren

Something we need if you can help. Some tents I have a 10x10 so does Adam we could use a couple more if you have one. Also some tables and bring your own chairs. Bring all drinks for your family both non and alcoholic if you wish to share what you bring that's fine.

Warren

Hey there,

Our main tent is pretty huge, but we do have a smaller tent that's really only big enough for one or two people (and is NOT comfortable with an extra tall queen sized air mattress, as we found out the hard way!) I'd be happy to bring it along if that would help. We also have a screen tent that I usually put up for our kitchen stuff, if that would be of any use for folks who want to put things in there to protect from rain, etc.

Sunny

Thanks Sunny we are looking for tents we can set the food tables and things up under. Like event tents.

Warren

OK people, its getting close now. We need to know who will be here friday for dinner. We will be having bear burgers and beef burgers and fries. Can have other stuff also but we need to know whos coming when.

OK Adam did an inventory and we need some more large foil pans, dinner napkins, paper plates and plastic forks knives and spoons. Anyone want to offer.

Warren

Looks like we will be good on tables just need food to cover them.

I'm picking up a string of lights.

Warren

I have hams we can smoke, beef ribs, top sirloin roast , bacon, ham steaks. I am sure I can come up with more. I will buy a brisket or Dad has one if I can steal it from him.

I have butts too. Well whole shouders but they will work

Whoop whoop whoop if all come that has indicated they might we could have 10 SMF members this year. NICE

Warren

I still have foil pans left over from last year that I can bring. I can bring paper towels, wipes, utensils, etc.........along with a canopy and I think we still have a couple of lanterns......along with the food I mentioned in an earlier post

OK people, its getting close now. We need to know who will be here friday for dinner. We will be having bear burgers and beef burgers and fries. Can have other stuff also but we need to know whos coming when.
We will probably arrive around mid afternoon on Friday be we can come earlier if you need help getting anything ready as we are both off that day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky