Pennsylvania 2019 Gathering September 27th - 29th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Adam and were texting and we thought about grinding the bear roast and having burgers as we did last year on Friday night.

Warren

Hey Hey Hey it's 4 months away.

Hope you are still making plans to attend. If all goes as they are planning we will have at least 3 from NC this year Joe who we all know Lance and Aaron (phatbac).

Great time at the NC gathering.

Warren

Looks like possible 3 from NC me from Md Sunny from DC just 4 from Pa???? where are the Pa members???

Warren

I don't know why I put rooms as we only made reservations for one room. Sorry for the confusion Warren!

Well can you believe how fast the time is going now only 3 months until we gather at pc farmers place. Hope everyone is starting to think about what they plan to bring and cook. BUT PLEASE REMEMBER NO PEANUT BUTTER OR ANYTHING WITH PEANUTS ALLOWED IN ANYTHING OR EVEN BROUGHT. pc farmers son is highly allergic to it. Also eggs but not as bad he can be around. eggs just can't eat any.
Warren will be 76 tomorrow can you believe that.

Warren

Yup I'm back reminding you that we are closing in on the date. 2 months from this Friday we will be relaxing at pc farmers. See my ABT'S I posted last week I'm practicing for the gathering. :emoji_wink: I know its still 2 months away but would like to start getting some kind of head count of who's coming. Even if your plans are just for the one day let us know. Also your plans as to what you might be bringing to smoke, sides or snack food.

My plans are for the crab soup, ABT'S, moink balls and bear burgers. Some kind of sides not sure just what yet. Oh and I have a couple pork butts too.

LET'S US HEAR FROM YOU.

Warren

I plan on arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday (if Adam's folks can put up with me for that long staying in our new to us smaller camper). I must say Adams folks are some of the nicest people there is his dad looks forward to this as much as we do. LOOK on page 2 of this posting I have listed a couple motels and Denny listed where he stayed on page 3.

Warren

Works for me glad to hear you are returning. Hoping to have some new people this year as well as those from previous years. Will be posting a we need list later. We have some items left from last year will have to get Adam to do a inventory.

Warren

Wow just heard from a new attendee to the event and this is their food list.
Boudin, Frenched lamb chops, Korean mixed grill (sounds interesting) and home made kimchi.
Man I'm getting hungry and I'm going have to wait 2 months yet dang my luck.

Warren

Looking forward to coming too! We're all excited to go! I just booked a hotel for me and the MRS.! We'll see y'all in Sept!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Great news Aaron looking forward to seeing you and your lovely bride again.
She still have her funny shoe?

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky