Pennsylvania 2019 Gathering September 27th - 29th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've eaten Bear Burgers two nights in a row! They are way better than any Beef Burgers I've eaten. Shame they can't be cooked Med/Rare! Thank you for providing the meat...JJ

Reactions: HalfSmoked
I will have to say Adam's family is one of the nicest group of people you will ever meet. Including Adam :emoji_laughing:. Was nice seeing the former Pa attendees as well as 2 new attendees this year.

Meet the 2 new attendees

Meet Chef Jimmy J.

IMG_0606.jpg

Meet IH (Dillion)

IMG_0602.jpg

Both had a great time and looking forward to coming back next year.

Things always go better with a good breakfast.

Denny trying his hand at some fried taters.

IMG_0597.jpg

Not bad job Denny.

IMG_0598.jpg

So have to have some fried eggs.

IMG_0599.jpg

Didn't get a picture of Adams home cured bacon or the biscuits to round out the meal.

Stick around more to come

Warren

JJ has that look in his eyes that my dog has when he sees the smoker come out. Attack Attack Attack....

Chris

Reactions: chef jimmyj
JJ has that look in his eyes that my dog has when he sees the smoker come out. Attack Attack Attack....

Chris

LOL. True be told, you are Exactly Right! That pic was taken about 1pm. I had not eaten Breakfast in anticipation of the feasting. Warren was putting on the ABTs and Moinks when we got there, so I'm Smelling the goodies but had to wait for them to get Done. It's was well worth the wait...All the food was great!...JJ

Reactions: gmc2003
What a fun day no large smokers there was 3 small smokers mine Adam's and Denny's keep us busy all day. So what did we cook?

Adam's with a brisket and a pork butt.

IMG_0591.jpg

Warren's with ribs and meatballs and Gary's bake beans inside.
We were already eating some ABT'S

IMG_0601.jpg

The making of the ABT'S

IMG_0596.jpg

Adam playing with fire.

IMG_0594.jpg

The mixed burger for the meatballs.

IMG_0605.jpg

Ribs out of the smoker.

IMG_0613.jpg

The ABT'S (what's left!!!)
IMG_0607.jpg

Pineapple bake

IMG_0615.jpg

Some of the meatballs.

IMG_0617.jpg

Chicken wings

IMG_0618.jpg

Tomato pie.

IMG_0621.jpg

Brisket and pulled pork

IMG_0622.jpg

Gary's bake beans

IMG_0614.jpg

A couple shots of the lay out.

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

There was no picture of the crab soup but all thought it was delicious. Sorry no photo of the Friday night dinner of French fries and bear burgers.

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we did eating this fine lay out of some great food.

Warren

Awesome!!
Thanks Adam & Warren for posting all the Pics!!
Looks like Lots of Outstanding Vittles were deleted by all.
Anybody else got any Pics---Please put them up for those of us who couldn't make it.
Nice Job Guys!!

Bear

looks like some great food, sounds like a good time, maybe one of these years i'll actually make it. nice pics

Well Adam says I'm going to get a raise for keeping up with the posting on the Pa gatherings so I guess I better do my job.
Will start a post on the 2020 gathering in January

Here is the dates October 2 - 3, 2020

Mark the 2020 calendars when you get them.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky