Pellet Grill Pre Smoked Turkey Advice?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rugersloan77

Original poster
Nov 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I purchased a pre smoked whole young turkey from Sam's the other day. I currently have a Camp Chef pellet smoker that I'd like to try and warm it up on and add a little more smoke flavor to it. Has anyone done this with a pre smoked turkey before and what temps/time? Thank you!

I have not but it will work fine, give it a hour of smoke and make sure you run a temp probe to monitor temp, kick it to 250 till you get almost to the temp you want, if taking to long you can turn the knob lol , if it has reheating instruction on the wrapper follow them with the temp control. wont be any different other than smoke by following the instructions.

Alot of us double smoke hams. Don't see what would be wrong to doing it with a turkey. Just don't let it get above the reheat temp on the label so it doesn't dry out

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky