Peanut Dust Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
I made this months ago as an experiment and it turned out so well that I have been saving the dust from the bottom of my peanut jars for months now.

This is Exclusively from Planters Sweet and Spicy peanuts. These are my favorite to snack on nightly.

When making this I also dust on New Mexico Hot pepper powder I get From Vallarta.

2024_peanut_dust_chicken2_03.jpg

I fired up the pit tonight and while getting ready I seasoned up some thinly sliced chicken breast (also from Vallarta). I had a couple of fresh corn on the cobs I placed on first since they take longer to cook.

2024_peanut_dust_chicken2_01.jpg

The completed picture before I chowed down. The chicken was even better than I remembered. The corn was also crazy good.

2024_peanut_dust_chicken2_02.jpg

Save your peanut dust, it makes an amazing chicken seasoning.

Looks delicious. Nice work. Never would have thought about doing this. But chicken & peanuts are a couple of my favorites.

Soo I'm definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky