PapaRat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paparat

Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
New Straitsville,OH
Hi guys, I am a fairly new smoker and learning fast.I live in S.E. Ohio so our recent 10 below zero kept me inside ! Our family and friends beg me to smoke more Turkeys and whole Salmon so I must be doing something right. Usually I have access to very large meat Rabbits (New Zealand Whites, etc.). These were a challenge at first since no one seemed to have experience smoking bunnies that large (6 lbs. and more, dressed ). We have figured out a method that we like.

Welcome to the new and improved SMF PapaRat!!! I think you are the first new member on the new board. Glad you found us and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Welcome Paparat. Glad you are here. Please sign up for Jeff's 5-day Course .

Ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will kindly make answer,

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Hello PapaRat -

Wish you were closer I LOVE rabbit! Never had one smoked though bet that great. Hate to think of them as "bunnies" make me think of them as pets. Well I sure we've got something here that'l help you along. Feel free to ask questions, share experiances and recipes.

Nice to have you along for all the fun paparat. We need to introduce you to some other great things like pork butt and brisket!!

Welcome to SMF PapaRat. I love that smoked rabbit, good stuff. Try throwing some into a pot pie some time - yum yum. Care to share your method with us? Looking forward to your posts.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky