Pablano peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

archeryrob

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 26, 2015
Western Maryland
Who is growing them and how are you using them? I was thinking about using them for larger fried or stuffed pepper/poppers. Maybe half shell and stuffed with various and battered and fried. The girl won't eat Jalapeno as its too spicy for them and wanting to try options they will eat also.

I have done them "boat" style and fully stuffed. They are awesome. If you dig down in my thread below I explained how I did them...so many ways to take them

If you like chorizo and eggs for breakfast..(or anytime) give this breakfast pablano a try. They are really good!

I didn't grow any this year , but years past have done them like Cliff .
Split length wise , then roast beef and grilled onions with provelone cheese .
I always dry some out and grind for powder too .

Is that Chili powder?
Yes .
dried and chopped with, or without seeds
I split the peppers length wise then dried them in my MES 30 . When dried I shake out most of the seeds and run the peppers through a spice grinder . I like to do a mix of whatever I have .
Lunch box sweets and Jalapenos
1657281968231.jpeg

1657281907202.jpeg

I also like this chorizo with eggs and corn tortillas. Just awesome stuff! I love to cook but my job rarely allows me to do it myself cosmetic surgery plastic practice takes up all my time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky