PA 2018 Gathering Dates set

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Why can’t we get this brisket done?

EA23AC8F-26D5-40AB-874E-DF738F35B949.jpeg

It sure was a great gathering...sooo much food!!
It was great seeing everyone!
Hats off to Smoking Peachey for the job he done at pitmaster!!!
He also took a lot of teasing...
Thanks to Adam and his parents for being such good hosts!!
Warren thank you for organizing this!!

So next year we need someone just to take pics. We had a great time. I hope all enjoyed it. We had so much food. Had about 30 people Saturday night. smokin peachey smokin peachey did a great job on the smoker. Thank you man. We all made a new friend in GATOR240 GATOR240 . You and your wife are awesome. HalfSmoked HalfSmoked thanks for doing the planning and everything. @boykjo thanks for coming again. That a long drive. Hope you keep coming up. Your potatoe salad was killer.

I hope everyone had a good time and you all come back .

Pics coming

hardcookin hardcookin sorry I forgot you. Had a blast seeing you again, just stay off the the radar next year. Lol.

Hope I ain't forgetting anyone from the forum

Reactions: hardcookin
@boykjo I know you have more pics. Please post them. If anyone else has pics, post them up

We did not know what to expect. Just wanted all of you to know that we had an AWESOME time. Absolutely great people, great food and great NEW friends. A special THANK YOU to c farmer and his family - the hosts and hostesses with the mostesses. You would be hard pressed to find better people including their friends.
To the SMF members in attendance - THANK YOU for making us feel very welcome from the second we arrived until we left. Can't wait to do it again next year.

O U T S T A N D I N G ! ! ! ! !

We did not know what to expect. Just wanted all of you to know that we had an AWESOME time. Absolutely great people, great food and great NEW friends. A special THANK YOU to c farmer and his family - the hosts and hostesses with the mostesses. You would be hard pressed to find better people including their friends.
To the SMF members in attendance - THANK YOU for making us feel very welcome from the second we arrived until we left. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Thats awesome, glad you had a great time. We try to make it enjoyable. Hope its better next year. smokin peachey smokin peachey did a hell of a job on that smoker. Its still at my house, I may hide it.

Anyone leave a beach chair here. We have one thats not ours

I agree. We had a great time together at the PA get together.
If anyone is thinking about joining us for the next one please do because we need more people to eat all the great food.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky