Owens BBQ/Cinco Da Drink O BBQ Cook Off 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
My wife and I as team Owens BBQ entered the Cinco Da Drink O BBQ Cook Off at The Landing in Minot, ND this weekend which had 9 teams that entered. Here is our set up of Dakota Drum Smokers, a Humphrey’s Qube’d Pint and me having a cold one!

q6iF7B.jpg

-----

2nd Place Chicken

2fh771.jpg

-----

1st Place Ribs

JlZAcM.jpg

-----

6th Place Pork

05mDOV.jpg

-----

1st Place Brisket

0zHFCf.jpg

Tanya and I had an good a good time ending with an overall 2nd place, colder than we prefer and even had very light snow for a bit… but the beer and Caesars went down well!

MM, Great looking smokes, your pork looks better than 6th place ! Sounds like winter doesn't want to give up out there !

Reactions: mossymo
Great work and congrats on your placings. Damn that food looks so good. If mine looked half that good I would be happy.

Nice job . Interested in which seasoning you used on the chicken .

In these friendly cook offs we enter our local cook off competition watch us through social media... Contact my wife Tanya through our website and she will guide you right, we have an excellent selection!

In these friendly cook offs we enter our local cook off competition watch us through social media... Contact my wife Tanya through our website and she will guide you right, we have an excellent selection!
That's why I asked . Figure you were using something you sell . I've ordered from you , thinking about getting some stuff .

Wife is the boss. Ha

Congratulations on the scores, food looks mighty good to me

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky