OPENING DAY!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wholesmoker

Original poster
Nov 22, 2006
Well, here is my first pic I've promised for a while. This was last night just as we loaded a dozen each of rounds, and butts. Sorry, I'm not sure how to shrink my pic down to fit better (I'm a chef, not a computer guy). If you have tip on how I can post my pic smaller next time, let me know. I'll take a photo of what our cold to-go case looks like this morning before we open the doors and post it in a couple days when I might have another hour off
wink.gif
. It looks awesome right now. We stuck a suckling pig right in the middle of it with an apple in its mouth; duck breasts, Cornish hens, briskets, butts, turkey breasts, sausages... the works. Well, it's almost 6:00 am and I got to go bump the temp on the smoker before I pull the briskets and get ready to load the ribs, chicken, etc. for the hot bar for the day. Chat later!

too sweet. the big pic is alright, gives us a better mouth wattering view of that, soon to be, meal.

good luck on your opening.

on the pic thing i think you can just click on the pic and change the pixels. also at the top of, i believe, general forum there is a free image resizer (posted as a sticky) its soooooo simple to use even this jester figured it out!!!!!!!

here is the link to the post, it was in messages for all guests. we can thank ranger72 for this find!!!!

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1951

it will also shrink the MB

WholeSmoker, Awesome pic. I took the liberty of editing your post- I copied your pic to my 'puter and then hosted the pic to my ImageShack account. I then posted the thumbnail image to your post and deleted the photo attachment. If you click on the thumbnail image of your picture, it will open into a new window. The thumbnail image won't us up a lot of the allotted memory space that this site has.

WooooooWeeeeee!
My god, I lost my voice on the opening day. I haven't a minute free since. We are slammed. Haven't had a second to take anymore pics yet. I was able to free myself a little early tonight and going to go crumple up into a little ball for the night. We are smoking about 700-800 pounds of meat a day.
The store is in Fair Lakes, Virginia, Fairfax county
Thanks the pic posting Dutch!
Let ya know more later when I stop seeing double...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky