Open pit surf and turf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Decided to Toss some wings on the fire last night to go with our tacos

6907AB3C-5C31-497B-88AE-491173FFB62E.jpeg

Thanks Bear. They were awesome. I want it again really soon. It was our wedding anniversary this week I think that justifies another one.

Yup---That definitely justifies another one!!
And Happy Anniversary!!
I got #51 coming in December. Whew!!!

Bear

Absolutely gorgeous and a big LIKE!! One can only bet that cooking everything on an open fire while on a camping trip only added to the flavor and ambiance. I remember back in the day when we used to do a lot of camping that everything, and I mean even the most basic of food, always tasted better when we were outside and camping, usually sitting at a picnic table and chowing down.

Wishing Tracy was into camping,
Robert

Absolutely gorgeous and a big LIKE!! One can only bet that cooking everything on an open fire while on a camping trip only added to the flavor and ambiance. I remember back in the day when we used to do a lot of camping that everything, and I mean even the most basic of food, always tasted better when we were outside and camping, usually sitting at a picnic table and chowing down.

Wishing Tracy was into camping,
Robert

Thanks Robert. We do all our camping cooking over the fire or on the flat top. I also like to cook on the open pit at home.

What doesn’t she like about camping?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky