Ooni Koda 12 propane pizza oven - $175 - In So Cal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bigheaded

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 14, 2021
Philippines
Not BBQ, but outdoors and cooks food.

NOTE: There's a problem with the gas valve, you have to hold the knob it in for it to stay lit. An easy fix if you have tools, if not, it still has 1.5 years on the warranty and Ooni will walk you thru it, or fix/replace it if needed. Their Customer Service is up there with best I've dealt with. The oven does still work safely, I made 6 pizzas in it a few weeks ago without any issue, I just had to keep the gas knob pressed in the entire time to keep the flame on. I used it for 30'ish minutes and the gas didn't go out once. You need a triangle security screwdriver bit to take the bottom off to get to what needs to be adjusted/cleaned.

It really is a great pizza oven, preheats to 950f in about 20 minutes. Can cook a Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds, also great for searing steaks, chicken or any meat. Will throw in a nice 12" Ooni metal pizza peel and a rocking pizzas cutter. The ovens sell for $400, peel+cutter another $60. I'm asking $175, yes it in a needs repair state but it's definitely fixable or Ooni at worst will replace it since it's still under warranty. I'm in Riverside CA if anyone in So Cal's interested we can meet up. I'm selling this because I know if I fix it I'll go back to eating 3 whole pizzas a week, which was very not good for my health lol. This sucker really does make the best pizzas I've ever had.

a few pics...

ooni.jpg

ooni1.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky