One Pan Sausage & Sunny Side Eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had over well rubber eggs on the first go may try again this weekend and let eggs go about 7 minutes

Had over well rubber eggs on the first go may try again this weekend and let eggs go about 7 minutes
Oh yes the extra stuff in the pan affects the normal cook time. I watch for the yok to glaze over then cut the heat and then let it carry over cook till the yoks still giggle when the pan shakes then right on the plate..... that extra min or two makes for bouncy eggs.... It took me a couple of pans to get the timing and right cook as well.

Reactions: mike243
I, too like the one pan idea and am intrigued by how creative you have been with filling it up! It looks and I am sure tastes fabulous! I am a new day-to-day cook and bottle washer so must do this. You guys have helped me immeasurably in ways to expand my repertoire and teach me to this. This is another way to provide a great meal we both can enjoy without causing a lot of work on the back end. THANK YOU!

I, too like the one pan idea and am intrigued by how creative you have been with filling it up! It looks and I am sure tastes fabulous! I am a new day-to-day cook and bottle washer so must do this. You guys have helped me immeasurably in ways to expand my repertoire and teach me to this. This is another way to provide a great meal we both can enjoy without causing a lot of work on the back end. THANK YOU!
You are welcome! I’m always experimenting for new flavor combinations and ways to expand the recipe book!

Here are a couple more one pan plates…..
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/a-couple-one-pan-brunch-plates.319870/

This is a two pan plates ….this one is just yum!!!
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/pulled-pork-yukon-gold-breakfast-stack.296273/

Reactions: KimberlyO
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky