One more lucky guy.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I sure hope your hemorrhoids get better Dave.

Thank you so very, very much ! I have used Gunbroker. I should not have mentioned it on here. I am sorry. Thanks for educating some folks on here. Let's drop the subject and smoke some meat

I guess that's how you drop a subject....

All, please forgive Dave. He and I both live in WA state, which is probably 2nd only to California and NY when it comes to onerous firearms laws and prohibitions. It can make anyone a little nervous.

I recently had an issue with a firearm that my brother-in-law wanted to purchase from my father. Problem is, my father lives in another state. In order to to legally purchase it, they would have to go with the FFL transfers, interstate paperwork, background checks, etc, etc. By the time you add up all the time and extra costs and fees, it made the cost of the sale untenable.

Last edited:
Picked up a new toy. This is the new Ruger Wrangler .22 in the Birdshead style. Barrel is shortened to 3-3/4", too, so it resembles a Barkeep pistol.
20220120_212712.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky