One more lucky guy.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
I received a check in the mail from Donald J. Trump... Thank you POTUS... Some of us are more fortunate than others... This check is disposable income... Whuda Thunk it...
I've been looking for a DA/SA concealed carry for a LONG TIME... Seems everyone thinks "DA only" is how CC pistols should be built...
Finally, Springfield Armory came through.... XDE 9mm... 3.3" bbl... 2 mags... 8 and 9....

XDE 3.JPG ...... XDE 2.JPG

The carry/packing case is awesome... Best I've seen... Heavy duty with good locking tabs....

That's a nice pistol Dave.
I like my XD9 4" service model, 16+1
Had it for several years, over 2K through it and never had a malfunction yet.

knyufTY.jpg

I received a stimulus check in the first round and bought myself a new pistol too.

KUSA KP-9
Kalashnikov USA made direct clone of the Russian Vityaz-SN 9x19 submachine gun.
The closest we can get to owning a Vityz-SN, PP-19 Bizon or Saiga 9.

I acquired several mags, a few mag couplers and a folding stock.
Going to file a Form1 and SBR it,

EG8Mw6J.jpg

i52P0fs.jpg

bVBu5AN.jpg

jPJ8KCX.jpg

Attachments

• EG8Mw6J.jpg
    EG8Mw6J.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Very nice, Dave! Unfortunately, my wife and I blew our stimulus checks on property taxes.

I carry either my Kimber Micro-9, or Ruger LCP. Both are laser-equipped and can keep inside a 1-1/2" area freehand, at 21'.
Kimber-Micro9-Stainless-Rosewood-Laser-Grip-9mm-Caliber-Pistol-NIB-S-N-PB0150463XX_101018466_9...jpg

Ruger-LCP-Viridian.jpg

Does anyone else see the irony of placing a "Laser Danger" sticker on a firearm?

I usually carry my trusty tuned and ported Series 80
Yup! She's heavy. But that is what I am used to.
Been looking for a little Walther PPK S for the wife.
Damn, that wowan has small hands!
Anyway, local guy cannot get one.
Guess I gotta make the drive one of these days.

Dave,

Thanks for the like.
I "inherited" an officer's model from my father.
That one is just for looking at.
As far as I know, he never even fired it.
Still has the walnut grips on it.

Reactions: daveomak
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky