Ole Hickory SSE smoker w trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tewlman

Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
I have an Ole Hickory SSE smoker for sale with a tandem axle trailer. Not sure of the age but smoker is in great shape and the trailer pulls awesome. Had hog bars and a tray made so go whole hog if you want. Can be seen in Danville, KY asking $12,500

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 339
it will be going up for auction on may 22 along with a 1 yr old CTO.

I live about 8 miles from Old Hickory. He builds awesom cookers I had a smaller one built. It will hold a whole hog if quartered. I went back and had him install a smoker tray. Works great. You should mot have a problem selling it. Mine is SS also, cleans up nocely.

I have an Ole Hickory SSE smoker for sale with a tandem axle trailer. Not sure of the age but smoker is in great shape and the trailer pulls awesome. Had hog bars and a tray made so go whole hog if you want. Can be seen in Danville, KY asking $12,500
still available

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky