Old newbie here from NM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AWS

Original poster
Jun 6, 2021
I've been fooling around with smokers for twenty yrs but never very serious, just smoke cooking ducks, potatoes and other meats not really smoking them. Well I moved to my dream house and set up and outdoor dining/ cooking area, wood grill, propane grill and a separate smoker. I use them a lot as I hate to fire up the stove/oven in the house in the summer and it is nice enough to cook outside during the winter. I brine and smoke country ribs and do a fairly large batch and then use them for main course, pulled pork sandwiches, pork salads and tacos. I just started smoking fish this year and am having problem but will take questions over to the fish section. Thanks everyone for this sight.

Attachments

• PXL_20210508_191958207.jpg
    PXL_20210508_191958207.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 10
Welcome from Mississippi. Worked in Roswell for a while. Ruidoso was a great day trip for us.
Jim

Welcome from KC, glad you joined us and we would love some pics of your setup.

Welcome from Ohio. I’m watching your fish thread as I’d like to do some smaller catfish and carp.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky