• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Old Country Gravity Feed

maintrain

Joined Dec 4, 2011
My local Academy shows one in stock, which is a rare occurrence. Only one other time have I found that, and when I did, I went to the store to see it in person and if they actually had the smoker, it was not on the floor.

From the problems I've seen reported , I would not buy one. But I would really like to look one over in person. Sort've form my own opinion.
I've had mine a couple months now and have to experienced the reported issues yet. Maybe OC addressed issues from the first batch? Just got my Thermoworks Billows and Signal yesterday about to start a cook now.

Smokin Okie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 27, 2018
Academy did it again. Their web site says local store has a GF. Me, just wanting to look at one , up close , and in person go there and nothing on the floor. Not being a serious buyer, I did not want to ask a clerk, even if I could find a clerk there.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.