Okay, Something is Screwy with Email Notifications

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sometimes wish I wouldn't get so many email notifications. Guess that's what I get for belonging to so many forums :emoji_laughing:

Last edited:
See if I can wake this alert machine up for Mike & Chile:
Hocus-Pokus!!!

Bear
Yes! I just started getting 4 recent ones. This is weird, It started sending them 6 hours late , then none at all. Thanks John, hope Chile got his back too.

I'm either getting some once in a while. Or none at all for hours at a time. Or not all of them. I have had 4 notifications the last 2 hours, but when I manually check, there were 11 more during the same time period, and I didn't get any.

Nothing here... Still.
I guess the Admins/Staff don't check in here.
Or maybe they're not getting notifications either?
Latter isn't likely.
Just makes me less likely to participate on the site.

If one of us doesn't comment in the thread you might consider sending one of us a PM we can't/ don't read every thread

Started getting them last night. Now none today, had 15 waiting for me when I looked manually. I did PM Jerry and he's on it.

Sorry Mike

1617292368688.png

:emoji_laughing: Chris

• Haha
Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky