Okay, Something is Screwy with Email Notifications

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I get them on and off . I didn't get an email for that one , but could be because I'm sitting here and saw it already .

I'm not getting any now. I just now checked and there's 32 things waiting for me, and no email notifications.

I'm not getting any now. I just now checked and there's 32 things waiting for me, and no email notifications.

Yup---I had 38 this morning on the Alerts list, but none in my email.
Just had 2 come in, from a half hour ago.

Bear

We are looking into it. We made a small change on the backend and it looks like some email servers are bouncing some emails but not all.

Now, and hour later, there's 4 notifications, but nothing via email
Your email provider has been rejecting the email since the change. We are working to get it resolved so that its not flagging it as spam or not allowed.

Reactions: 912smoker
FYI this is limited to Verizon Media Group which owns AOL Yahoo and a few others. If you have Gmail and have this issue please send me a PM if you don't feel comfortable doing it here.

Thanks Mods for looking into this, and repairing quickly. Still not getting the notifications, but with you on the case, I know it will be fixed.

FYI this is limited to Verizon Media Group which owns AOL Yahoo and a few others. If you have Gmail and have this issue please send me a PM if you don't feel comfortable doing it here.

I have Gmail, but mine is getting a little better.
I got 2 alerts since Midnight, and there are 15 on the Alerts list.

Bear

We're back in business !
Thanks mods for all that you do to keep things running smoothly !!

Keith

I'm still not getting any notifications. Just came on a few minutes ago, there's 20 on my Avatar, but nothing in email.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky