OH So Excited

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks everyone, I was so excited last night to use it on a steak that I,,,,,,,,,, Well, you know I had to bring it to work to show off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That's still where is was at this morning!!!!! Son of a bisket eatin johnson!!!!!! 
102.gif

Thanks everyone, I was so excited last night to use it on a steak that I,,,,,,,,,, Well, you know I had to bring it to work to show off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That's still where is was at this morning!!!!! Son of a bisket eatin johnson!!!!!! 
102.gif
That'll learn ya.

I love my Thermapen.  I have the original, before they made it aerodynamic and water resistant.  Never had a problem with it, and it's into it's 3rd battery.  Don't know what I'd do without it - probably have a lot more trouble getting things cooked properly. 
33.gif

Yep, just used it last night on some chicken we did and man was it dead on and fast. I just got some more toys but that will be another thread. Loving it so far. 

A dead on thermometer is a happy smoker 

DS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky