OH-IO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wolfman1955

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Nov 17, 2013
Chillicothe, Ohio
OH-IO
Well the Buckeyes whooped some BAMA butt!! With a third string quarterback no less!!!!
What are everyones plans for the title game on the 12th? Anything special?
Keep Smokin!!!
Wolf

Time will only tell!! I get the sence that YOU are alot like me even if my team gets beat they will still be MY TEAM!!!

I was just hoping we wouldn't get embarrassed on national tv. OH-

Time will only tell!! I get the sence that YOU are alot like me even if my team gets beat they will still be MY TEAM!!!
Well, I am not really a die hard college football fan. Most of the family roots for Oregon State but as a true Oregonian I will support any Oregon team that makes it this far. I always watch the Rose bowl but probably wouldn't even watch the championship game if Oregon wasn't in it.

Being more of a Rugby guy...I was impressed with the quality of the both the play offs last  night. I'm backing Oregon...mainly because my drinking/football buddy is from Ohio....got to keep it interesting.

I'm thinking little smokies, ABT's and a pallet of True Blonde Ale for the big one!

Being more of a Rugby guy...I was impressed with the quality of the both the play offs last  night. I'm backing Oregon...mainly because my drinking/football buddy is from Ohio....got to keep it interesting.

I'm thinking little smokies, ABT's and a pallet of True Blonde Ale for the big one!
Sounds good Dingo. I might have to fire up the pizza oven.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky