offset smoker tuning plates vs reverse flow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry to be offensive but if you read the beginning of the thread you would not have to ask. I was trying to get opinions on which type of smoker would be better to build. Again please read the entire thread before criticizing. Thanks to everyone else who has contributed all the helpful info for my build

I know my 2 cents is worth less than stated, but that cooker looks like it will perform perfectly fine. You built it right, and it looks darn good! Well done sir.

I agree. Not really sure which laws are being violated here. Looks like a pretty solid straight forward build based on a proven design. And a good looking build at that. Great job so far!

We havnt violated any laws of physics. The firebox is the lowest point in the cooker where the heat source is and the exhaust is the highest where the heat leaves it. Food in the middle to be heated and cooked.

The direction and means of its travel has to do with maintaining the temp and making it efficient.

Time goes by too fast these days. I got busy at work and had to stop on this cooker 5 months ago. I just started again the other day. I haven't been on here in a while hope everyone has been doing well. I got my doors on and flue cap. I am going to work on the drain hopefully start posting some pics soon.

Finally got some time to do a little work on the smoker here are some new photos

View media item 364086
View media item 364084

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky